Initially you will gain a detailed understanding of the full CGA product portfolio and how our class leading data helps clients uncover key insights to improve business performance. Processing, manipulating and interpreting various data sources you will work as part of a team to maintain and optimize a wide range of databases, regular reports and bespoke data projects in order to deliver a first--class service to the broader business. Working closely with experienced Senior Analysts you will rapidly develop your skills to ultimately play a crucial role in the delivery of outstanding market intelligence to our blue chip customers.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a genuinely exciting success story within an interesting and dynamic industry. You will have the chance to progress quickly into a data specialist and/or management position. This opportunity is ideal for a graduate with a statistical background (maths, economics, and physical sciences) with an interest in getting into the market research industry.
CGA Strategy also offers you the opportunity to work within a friendly and relaxed culture, free of company politics or unnecessary hierarchies and the chance to make a difference, to have fun and to build a great career in a market leading company.
CGA are a global market leading consultancy in the eating and drinking out sector. Operating solely within this fascinating industry, our clients make up the who’s who list of major food and drink businesses including the likes of Mitchells and Butlers, Brakes, McDonalds, JD Wetherspoon, Diageo, Nestlé, Heineken and Matthew Clark to name but a few.
Our class leading consumer research and analytical products mean we are the go-to people when it comes to understanding the market, benchmarking performance, identifying growth opportunities or driving bottom line improvements.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
- Very IT literate, ideally with Microsoft Access skills
- Detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits
- Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating data
- Degree qualified, ideally with some analytical or IT element
- Strong team player with good written and spoken English language skills
- Ambitious, hard-working and able to work to challenging deadlines
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience of extracting intelligence from large datasets and building reports
- Working knowledge of statistical methods e.g. regression modelling, hypothesis testing, forecasting methods etc.
Accepted degree subjects
£16,000 - £18,000
Salary depending on experience
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V. to us via the apply button.
Closing date: 21/12/2016
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/12/2016