Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants?
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in home grown talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Data Production Analyst, you will be taking individual ownership of a specific subject matter working collaboratively as a member of a great team with a highly supportive and outgoing culture. Your own personal development plan will allow you to learn quickly and provide you with opportunities for progression into a specialist role or leadership position.
- As a Data Production Analyst, you will gain a detailed understanding of the full CGA product portfolio and how our class leading data helps clients uncover key insights to improve business performance
- Processing, manipulating and interpreting various data sources you will work as part of a team to maintain and optimise a wide range of databases, regular reports and bespoke data projects in order to deliver a first-class service to the broader business
- Working closely with experienced senior analysts you will rapidly develop your skills to ultimately play a crucial role in the delivery of outstanding market intelligence to our blue-chip customers
- This role is ideal for graduates who are comfortable working with large data sets, have an interest in statistical modelling and would relish the opportunity to be involved in the creation and maintenance of CGA’s class leading Market Measurement Service
What we are looking for
- Detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits
- Strong team player with good written and spoken English language skills
- Ambitious, hard-working and able to work to challenging deadlines
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great organisation and time management- thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form
- Ability to work autonomously and also be a strong team player
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional service (internal)
- Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating data
- IT literate, ideally with Microsoft Access and Excel experience
- Working Knowledge of relational databases (desired but not essential)
- Experience of extracting intelligence from large datasets and building reports
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Degree qualified, ideally with some analytical or IT element (graduated and available to start immediately).
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £17,000 - £21,000
Plus: generous holiday allowance, NEST pension, holiday buyback scheme, employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please apply via our ATS.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment