CGA are looking for a self-motivated, conscientious field based research executive to work autonomously within London. Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable Head of Data Acquisition your role is vital conducting the primary research that feeds into CGA’s key services. Visiting licensed venues in your territory you will build a rapport with licensees and bar managers to collect a range of information about the licensed trade and their venue. Based at home you will visit pubs and bars during quiet trading times which may require some flexibility beyond the usual nine to five. You will have the freedom to plan your own diary based on set workloads and research requirements
At CGA Strategy we work with the biggest and most renowned food and drink businesses and most iconic brands, to help them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play.
As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market.
At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data & unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
- Confident with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Great time management & organisational skills
- Happy to work flexible, unusual hours
- A love of socialising
- Detail focussed with the tenacity to finish the job in hand
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player
- Passionate and meticulous worker who takes pride in their work
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Comfortable speaking with and building rapport with a range of people
- Personable and presentable
- IT literate, comfortable with basic software packages
- Proficiency in English
- Mobile phone and broadband connection
- Knowledge and understanding of the hospitality trade.
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be:
- Bold – brave with an opinion
- Innovative – fresh and creative
- Trustworthy – dependable and credible
- Expert – knowledgeable and geeky
- Spirited – passionate and obsessive
Accepted degree subjects
depending upon experience. A full travel expense package, plus bonus, laptop & contribution towards existing mobile phone contract
must be based within good commuting distance for Central London
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV via Apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 08/10/2017