Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants?
We are looking for a self-motivated, conscientious field based research executive to work autonomously throughout the South East Area of England. Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable Head of Data Acquisition your role is vital conducting the primary research that feeds into CGA’s key services. Visiting licensed venues in your territory you will build a rapport with licensees and bar managers to collect a range of detailed information about their venue.
Based at home you will visit pubs and bars which will require flexibility beyond the usual nine to five. You will have the freedom to plan your own diary based on set workloads and research requirements.
- Collect all information from licensed premises within your allocated area
- Recruit new outlets within your area
- Take photographs of the venues you visit
- Work unsocialable hours
- Stay away from home regularly
- Reach target set by CGA on a weekly basis
- Be available for special projects, if and when they occur
- Input all work achieved within the week of completion
- Acquire further info about our “question of the week” in each venue
- Send a “tThis week in field” report every week on events happening in your venues
What we are looking for
- Confident with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Happy to work flexible, unusual hours
- A love of socialising
- Detail focused with the tenacity to finish the job in hand
- Ability to work autonomously, also be a strong team player
- Passionate and meticulous worker who takes pride in their work
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Comfortable speaking with and building rapport with a range of people and personalities
- Personable and presentable
- IT literate, comfortable with basic software packages
- Proficiency in English
- Mobile phone and broadband connection
- Full driving licence
- Experience of working within the hospitality trade
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Brighton and Hove
- £18,000 - £20,000
Salary depending on experience. Bonus: up to £2,400 per year (based on performance). Plus: generous holiday allowance, NEST pension, holiday buyback scheme, employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your CV.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment