CGA – Global food and drink consultancy for out of home leisure.
Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants? We are looking for a self-motivated, conscientious field based research executive to work autonomously throughout M4 Corridor. Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable Head of Data Acquisition your role is vital conducting the primary research that feeds into CGA’s key services. Visiting licenced venues in your territory you will build a rapport with licensees and bar managers to collect a range of detailed information about their venue.
Based at home you will visit pubs and bars which will require flexibility beyond the usual nine to five. You will have the freedom to plan your own diary based on set workloads and research requirements
- Collect all information from licenced premises within your allocated area
- Complete your area twice a year or more if possible
- Recruit new outlets within your area
- Take photographs of the venues you visit
- Work unsocial able hours
- Stay away from home regularly
- Reach target set by CGA on a weekly basis
- Be available for special projects, if and when they occur
- Input all work achieved within the week of completion
- Acquire further info about our “question of the week” in each venue
- Send a “this week in field” report every week on events happening in your venues
At CGA Strategy we work with the biggest and most renowned food and drink businesses and most iconic brands, to help them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play.
As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market.
At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data and unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love.
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be:
- Bold – brave with an opinion
- Innovative – fresh and creative
- Trustworthy – dependable and credible
- Expert – knowledgeable and geeky
- Spirited – passionate and obsessive
- Confident with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Happy to work flexible, unusual hours
- A love of socialising
- Detail focused with the tenacity to finish the job in hand
- Ability to work autonomously, also be a strong team player
- Passionate and meticulous worker who takes pride in their work
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Comfortable speaking with and building rapport with a range of people and personalities
- Personable and presentable
- IT literate, comfortable with basic software packages
- Proficiency in English
- Mobile Phone and Broadband connection
- Full driving licence
- Experience of working within the hospitality trade
Accepted degree subjects
£18,000 to £20,000
Salary dependent on experience, bonus up to £2,400 per year (based on performance), 25 days’ holiday plus statutory, NEST Pension, holiday buyback scheme, access to our reward and discount hub.
South East England · South East Wales · South West Wales
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your CV via the Apply button.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 01/12/2017