Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants?
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in home grown talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Graduate Client Manager you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive culture where our personal development program and buddy schemes allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into client facing roles, management & leadership positions.
- Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable Client Manager, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of market insight, information and solutions to a portfolio of blue chip clients.
- Processing, manipulating and interpreting various data sources you will work with a range of accounts, eventually becoming an expert in your customer’s businesses and helping succeed with their sales and marketing activities in the “out of home” market.
- Initially office based you will be regularly interacting with your clients and will attend face to face meetings with key decision makers, supporting the relevant Client Manager or Director enabling you to develop the commercial awareness needed to progress within the company.
- This role is designed for graduates who are looking to progress into a client management with a passion for business development
CGA Strategy Ltd – Global food and drink consultancy for out of home leisure
At CGA Strategy we work with the biggest and most renowned food and drink businesses and most iconic brands, to help them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play.
As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market.
At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data & unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be expected to:
- Care for the team and consider the needs of all
- Create memorable career opportunities
- Show integrity and responsibility
- Take decisions with long term perspective
- Wow with every delivery
- Own the question and be the expert
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great organisation and time management - thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines
- Problem solver and detail focussed with strong completer/finisher traits
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form
- Ability to work autonomously and also be a strong team player
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated and available to start immediately)
- Comfortable working with and understanding various sources of information and deriving own conclusions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language skills
- IT literate, comfortable with different software packages
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
Accepted degree subjects
£17,000 to £19,000
(depending on experience); bonus: up to £2,000 per year (based on performance)
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your CV via the Apply button.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/10/2017