We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in home grown talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Graduate Client Manager, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive culture where our personal development program and buddy schemes allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into client facing roles, management and leadership positions.
- Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable Client Manager, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of market insight, information and solutions to a portfolio of blue chip clients.
- Processing, manipulating and interpreting various data sources you will work with a range of accounts, eventually becoming an expert in your customer’s businesses and helping succeed with their sales and marketing activities in the “out of home” market.
- Initially office based you will be regularly interacting with your clients and will attend face to face meetings with key decision makers, supporting the relevant Client Manager or Director enabling you to develop the commercial awareness needed to progress within the company.
- This role is designed for graduates who are looking to progress into a client management with a passion for business development
What we are looking for
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great organisation and time management- thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines
- Problem solver and detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Comfortable working with and understanding various sources of information and deriving own conclusions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language Skills
- IT literate, comfortable with different software packages
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated and available to start immediately)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £17,000 to £20,000
salary depending on experience plus: generous holiday allowance, NEST Pension, holiday buyback scheme, flexible working hours, reduced summer hours, employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please apply sending your CV and cover letter.
CGA is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment