We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in growing talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Graduate Client Manager, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive culture where our personal development program and buddy schemes allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into client facing roles, management & leadership positions. There are multiple roles across the Americas Client Servicing team based here in the UK, with the opportunity to look after drink suppliers and retail chain clients, and servicing clients with an analytics focus.
Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable team, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of market insight, information and solutions to a portfolio of drink supplier, hospitality operators and other industry clients.
Responsible for delivering market measurement and insight to the world’s biggest drinks companies, the GCM ensures that all standard deliverables are met.
Always aiming to uncover great insights that inform our clients’ decision making, the GCM identifies the key brand and market trends through innovative & thorough interrogation and manipulation of CGA data sources.
The role includes processing, manipulating & interrogating all CGA data sources to deliver best in class market intelligence, information & insight to our clients.
The Graduate Client Manager supports the Client Manager & Snr Insight Manager to build & maintain great client relationships by providing outstanding customer service & deliverables.
There are currently 3 roles in the Americas team allowing opportunities for graduates who are looking to progress into client management with a passion for delivering high quality, actionable insights to help clients succeed in their business goals, or to progress into a specialized role delivering high quality analytics to clients across the portfolio.
What we are looking for
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Great organisation and time management- thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines.
- Problem solver and detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits.
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player.
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them.
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated and available to start immediately)
- Comfortable working with and understanding various sources of information and deriving own conclusions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language Skills
- IT literate, comfortable with different software packages
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £18,000 - £20,000
Bonus up to £2,000 per year (based on performance), plus generous holiday allowance, NEST pension, holiday buyback scheme and employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
How to apply
Candidates must, by the start of employment, be eligible to work in the UK.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 June 2021