Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants?
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in home grown talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a graduate consumer research executive you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive culture where our personal development programme and buddy schemes allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into management and leadership roles.
- Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable team, you will play a crucial role in the implementation and analysis of consumer research solutions to a portfolio of blue chip clients
- You will have the opportunity to hone your skills in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques and methodologies
- Processing, manipulating and interpreting consumer data you will work on a range of projects to turn data into insight and insight into recommendations for clients
- This role is designed for graduates who are looking to progress and develop a career within consumer research
What we are looking for
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great organisation and time management- thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines
- Problem solver and detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Comfortable working with and understanding various sources of information and deriving own conclusions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language Skills
- IT literate, comfortable with different software packages
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated and available to start immediately).
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £17,000 to £20,000
Bonus: up to £2,000 per year (based on performance) Plus: generous holiday allowance, NEST pension, holiday buyback scheme, employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your C.V. CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment