Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to pubs, bars & restaurants?
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in growing talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Graduate Consumer Research Executive, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great consumer research team based in the UK which is expanding into new markets, developing new capabilities and working with the biggest food and drink suppliers across this vibrant sector, within a supportive culture where our personal development program and buddy schemes allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into management & leadership roles.
Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable team of consumer research experts, you will play a crucial role in the implementation and analysis of research with consumers across the eating and drinking out sector.
You will have the opportunity to hone your skills in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques and methodologies
Processing, manipulating and interpreting consumer data you will work on a range of projects to turn data into insight and insight into recommendations for a range of blue chip clients
This role is designed for graduates who are looking to progress and develop a career within consumer research
As part of the CGA Family, we can offer you a friendly working environment, opportunities to advance your career, and a fantastic benefits package including:
- Flexible core hours – the option to start work anytime between 8 – 10 am
- Generous holiday entitlement and holiday buy-back scheme
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave policy
- BITES Award – a peer-to-peer award celebrating our values
- NEST Pension scheme
- Employee benefits portal offering you savings on high street stores and well-being packages
- Under normal circumstances
- Opportunities to travel
- Free Bar Fridays once a month
- Fantastic Christmas and summer parties
- CGA Social Club running events like charity runs, bingo and bowling
- Casual dress code
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please click Apply.
What we are looking for
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great organisation and time management; thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines
- Problem solver and detail focussed with strong completer/finisher traits
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated or due to graduate this year)
- Comfortable working with and understanding various sources of information and deriving own conclusions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language skills
- IT literate, comfortable with different software packages
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Stockport · Our offices are a short 10 minutes’ walk from the Stockport Train station, with easy commutes into and out of Manchester city centre.
- £19,000 - £22,000
Bonus: up to £2,000 per year (based on performance)
How to apply
In the current climate, some interviews may be held virtually.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment