Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to pubs, bars & restaurants?
Are you looking to start a career in insights and working with exciting clients? Do you speak any of the following language? Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese?
Working on projects for a global portfolio of world-renowned drinks brands, the Exec will learn about the various CGA data sets and studies, and how to effectively utilise them to deliver valuable insights to clients and the best-in-class client management techniques.
This role is an exciting start to your career, providing global experience at a junior level through working closely with international drink brands, to deliver reports and insights to ultimately help them grow their businesses.
As an Insight and Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive culture where our personal development programs allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into client facing roles, management & leadership positions.
Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable team, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of market insight and trend reports to a portfolio of the world’s biggest drinks companies
Always aiming to uncover great insights that inform our clients’ decision making, the Exec identifies the key brand and market trends through innovative and thorough interrogation and manipulation of CGA data sources.
The Insight and Account Exec supports the client account teams to build and maintain great client relationships by providing outstanding customer service & deliverables.
There are currently roles in the Americas, EMEA and APAC team allowing opportunities for graduates who are looking to progress into insight and client management with a passion for delivering high quality, actionable insights to help clients succeed in their business goals.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for candidates, who are ambitious, want to make a difference to clients and build fantastic careers.
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual.
- Positive, passionate, and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Great organisation and time management.
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form.
- Problem solver and detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits.
- Language skills: Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player.
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks, and the people who drink them.
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Stockport · Our offices are a short 10 minutes’ walk from the Stockport Train station, with easy commutes into and out of Manchester city centre.
- £19,000 - £23,000
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment