Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars and restaurants? Why do consumers choose the meals they do, what trends is the data showing and what’s coming up next – if you are interested and are hungry to know more, CGA may be the place for your next role.
CGA are looking for an experienced, organised professional, with a customer centric attitude, with a passion for the eating and drinking out market, to join our growing team as a Team Support Manager.
CGA set the industry narrative for clients across the hospitality sector working with a variety of businesses ranging from Nestle to Wagamama. A successful candidate will be expected to provide day-to-day ownership for the provision of services to CGA’s client base. The role will consist of managing the delivery of our key industry insights such as Coffer Peach Business Tracker, Food Price Inflation Report, Market Growth Monitor Report, Cellar Index and GoTechnology report.
As well as managing these deliveries, you will also have the opportunity to identify efficiencies in our processes and practices, and lead any improvement initiatives both within respective teams and throughout the organisation, working with internal and external stakeholders to influence process management activities across the business.
- Supporting the team and clients through delivery of regular outputs e.g. Coffer Peach Business Tracker, FPI, MGM, Cellar Index
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders to ensure on timely data supply and project delivery
- Building presentations
- Supporting work scheduling
- Quality checking of team output
What we are looking for
- At least two years office experience – office admin, PA, delivery
- Literate in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good customer service
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Initiative and ability to “make things happen”
- Passion for eating and drinking out sector preferable
Educated to GCSE level (maths and English grade C or equivalent).
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
Bonus: up to £3,000 per year (based on performance) Plus: 25 days’ holiday plus statutory, NEST Pension, holiday buyback scheme, access to our reward and discount hub
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your C.V. via our ATS.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment