As well as email marketing, social media, exhibitions and catalogues, CGP uses direct marketing to reach many of our customers, sending out 400,000 mailshots each year. Produced by our in-house Marketing Production Team, these materials are carefully designed to deliver effective marketing messages, whilst maintaining our unique brand identity.
Reporting to the Marketing Production Team Manager, these new roles will be pivotal in helping us complete all our planned marketing campaigns and ultimately drive our future growth.
As a Marketing Content Creator / Copywriter you’ll:
- Design and write engaging content for print / email marketing materials
- Create eye-catching graphics (we’ll teach you how if you haven’t done it before)
- Proofread marketing materials carefully before submitting them for approval
- Work with our commercial / operations teams to coordinate marketing materials for product launches
- Manage and prioritise your own workflow to deliver multiple projects across a variety of media to tight and changeable deadlines
- Assist our Ecommerce team in preparing assets for the CGP website
- Use your skills and expertise to help other areas of the business, fitting these projects in alongside your existing commitments
What we are looking for
We expect you to have a genuine interest in marketing, be a great communicator, and love taking responsibility. You’ll have a sound academic record (good A Levels or degree), be keen to learn InDesign and Photoshop and be:
- Excited about using your creative skill and flair with words
- Meticulous with detail
- Flexible and super-organised
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Upbeat and receptive to feedback
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
25 days' holiday, pension, healthcare cashback plan, free membership of leisure & golf club, and more
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Interested? For more information about what it’s like to work for CGP, head to cgpbooks.co.uk. To apply, simply send us your CV with a cracking covering letter telling us why your experience makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Don’t forget to tell us your current salary and benefits in your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 6 June 2022