We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic intern to support our team to complete a number of important projects. In this wide-ranging role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of different business areas as you learn the fundamentals of the recruitment business.
This will include acting as a Support Consultant, a critical role integral to the operation of the recruitment team.
Although initially for six months, if you impress there is the chance that this could create a long term opportunity within the Recruitment function.
In return, you will receive on the job training with an opportunity to work with senior managers across different business units.
Five days a week for an initial six months. Based in Leith Head Office.
What we are looking for
- Respect and Integrity for self and others
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work with and communicate with key staff across different business units
- IT literate with experience in working with different systems
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022