Looking for your first role in medical sales? Build an amazing career through the Chase Graduate Academy. Gain world-class specialist training in a dynamic industry and enjoy the benefits and rewards of working with world leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
We are looking for talented and motivated graduates of any discipline who are looking to break into medical sales within the North West.
As a self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative, you will be comfortable with managing your own time and working to and exceeding targets. We are looking for candidates with a hunger for self-development and a desire to be the best.
You will be calling on healthcare professionals across primary care, to increase sales of your company’s life enhancing therapies. Within your geographical area, you will be responsible and accountable for your customers as you become a disease and therapy expert.
- Self-starter who can work on your own initiative
- You will be comfortable with managing your own time and working to and exceeding targets
- Be responsible for driving sales success through building partnerships with your customers.
- Hunger for self-development.
- Desire to be the best
What we are looking for
- Full UK driving license
- Right to work in the UK
- Tenacity, excellent communication skills and a passion to succeed
- Evidence of achievement outside of your academic career
- Thorough research into the role of a Medical Sales Representative (preferably a shadow day or meeting/ telephone conversation with an experienced Medical Representative).
- Ideally a 2:1 degree – any degree discipline will be considered although an interest in science/ medicine is important
Accepted degree subjects
- food sciences
- chemical engineering
- sports science
- social sciences
- aerospace engineering
- biology and life sciences
- materials science
- mechanical engineering
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- civil engineering and construction
- law and legal studies
- agricultural sciences
- information science and librarianship
- tourism, hospitality and event management
- marketing and advertising studies
- medicine and surgery
- geology and geographical science
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- health sciences
- teacher training and education
- literature and creative writing
- transport engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- nursing and midwifery
- engineering management
- environmental science and ecology
- animal care and veterinary science
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||one|
|Location||North West England|
£23,000 - £27,000
Company car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent rewards package