Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world.
This entry-level will allow you to use your existing scientific studies and sales skills to launch your pharma sales career.
The role will include
- Promoting prescription ophthalmology portfolio across entire health care economy
- Achieveing sales and activity targets
- Building business relationships within target accounts
- Ensuring products are stocked, and key stakeholders have relevant product knowledge required
- Demonstrating excellent product knowledge and capability to deliver this to customers
- Educating relevant personnel within target accounts to ensure that the key product clinical features /benefits are delivered and that all staff are trained
- Identifying growth opportunities within the assigned account portfolio
- Support an environment of enthusiasm and drive which allows for innovation and delivery of best practice
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes generous pension, medical cover, 25 days holiday, life assurance and income protection.
What we are looking for
- Full UK driving licence
- Sales/customer service experience
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Diligent / resourceful / self-motivated
- Must have full UK driving licence
- Must be able to start on intensive training course first week of July (three weeks, virtual training)
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- health sciences
- biology and life sciences
- sports science
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2021