Our client is Japanese pharmaceutical company, specializing in ophthalmology. They are one of the leading ophthalmic companies worldwide, with its products being sold in over 50 countries.
They are looking for a motivated and proactive graduate. It is a great opportunity to gain experience in pharmaceutical marketing in the UK and Ireland in a young and dynamic company.
As part of their Marketing Team, you will support the Marketing Managers in the UK and Ireland in developing and delivering impactful marketing tactics, which will fuel the growth of some innovative and valued eye medicines.
The candidate is expected to provide hands on support to the marketing managers for dry eye disease and glaucoma. They will be directly involved in the development, delivery and management of marketing campaigns which are delivered through multiple channels from the sales force to digital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an environment where there is no limit to what you can achieve and to genuinely see success through your efforts.
12 month fixed term contract.
What we are looking for
- Ability to manage workload to ensure projects are delivered to time and budget
- Interest in digital communications and able to explore how this channel may further support the business
- At ease with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, organized, accurate and reliable
- Good team player
- Interested in the pharmaceutical industry and passionate about making a difference
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- St Albans
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Candidates must be able to attend a face to face interview in the UK (London / Manchester).
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 6 January 2020