Our client is a UK based niche pharmaceutical company specialising in products for diseases with orphan indications (small patient populations) which are normally not developed by larger pharmaceutical companies.
Their primary expertise is in the development and marketing of products in the area of Parkinson's disease and have been active for nearly 30 years with UK neurologists and geriatricians.
You will act as a central support element of a global marketing team through excellent organization, logistical management and team coordination to achieve key marketing projects. In addition, you will be responsible for creating and managing internal organisational communications and ensure consistent messaging across various communication methods.
What we are looking for
- Graduate with a creative mindset
- Outgoing personality, good communicator/presentation skills
- Attention to detail imperative
- Highly process orientated
- MS Office applications; including Excel; PowerPoint; Project; and Word, is required
- Communication skills, verbal and written, able to be effective at all levels
- Planning and organisational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-moving global team
- Proactive and seeks information to resolve issues
- Adaptable and comfortable when working in fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
plus benefits package
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment