- If you are great with kids, love to have fun or enjoy being a role-model to young learners, teaching in a China International Schools Program kindergarten is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Kindergarten children are sponges for knowledge. Younger learners quickly pick up new words and games, which makes teaching at kindergarten one of the most rewarding experiences in education.
- We are seeking fun, energetic and enthusiastic graduates to join our teaching team in 2018.
- Over the last 17 years we have created a program that is truly teacher focused. We focus on making sure that each and every teacher in our program has the experience they are seeking.
- Whether you are seeking a gap year adventure, international experience, Chinese language immersion or a chance to make a life of your own in an exciting and fast changing metropolis we have the experience and the determination to make sure you achieve your success.
- Kindergarten teaching is extremely rewarding and fun, you will lead young students in short classes to help them enjoy and learn English.
- You will play games, sing songs, teach and have fun, then get to enjoy a long break in the middle of your workday, before rounding out your day with more fun-filled activities.
- All training, support and mentoring provided.
- We can even help you with course materials until you are ready to create your own fun and engaging classes.
- Apply now and discuss what you want from the experience with our team.
- We can craft and bespoke package best suited to your interests and goals.
Full package details
Contract – 10-month renewable
- 10-month fixed term, all public holidays paid.
- 25-30 hours a week, Mon. to Fri., with classes scheduled between 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Endless travel opportunities during school holidays!
Salary – Full Salary
- Monthly salary of 7,000 – 11,000 RMB (after tax).
- Additional employment opportunities exist so as to supplement your base salary.
- Cost of living is really low, save for travel or a home deposit…
Legal - Official Z Visa (SAFEA authorized)
- Full legal living & working documentation.
- Full Application service and support, help & advice.
- 17+ years of experience and success – no drama!
Support – Dedicated Support Team
- 100+ CISP teachers currently teaching in China.
- Training, professional guidance, support & mentoring.
- Specialist bilingual team to organize and liaise anything you need at any time.
Living – Apartment Included
- Fully-furnished, full self contained apartment with all the basics you need.
- Clean, modern, self-contained apartment conveniently located close to work.
- Private or shared with another CISP teacher, whichever you prefer.
Travel – Airfares Reimbursed
- Airfares reimbursed upon completion of the contract term.
- Amazing travel opportunities and long holidays - Join our CISP Teachers Travel Club
- Airport pick-up & nice hotel when you arrive, we will be waiting at arrivals for you
Insurance – Medical & Accident
- Accident medical insurance provided.
- Full support from understanding bilingual staff medical appointments.
- Support & help, just call us anytime, and we will come help you!
Community – Join the team
- Sponsored trips and sports teams – men’s, women’s & mixed teams.
- Social events, Christmas party and festival bonuses.
- Enjoy wrap-around support then immerse yourself in the CISP community.
What we are looking for
- No previous teaching experience necessary
- We provide you with a free 120-Hour TEFL course and specialists training and support when you arrive.
- No Chinese language skills necessary
- We provide free classes taught by bilingual teachers, as well as total support and advice when you arrive.
- No previous work experience necessary, though if you have worked in retail and hospitality,
- teaching or even been a sports coach, these are really transferable skills.
- Bachelors degree or higher, in any major.
- No criminal record
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Even if you just want to discuss your options or get a feel for the experience,
Click Apply to start the conversation.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/06/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details