- If you are great with kids, love to have fun or enjoy being a role-model to young learners, teaching in a China International Schools Program kindergarten is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Kindergarten children are sponges for knowledge. Younger learners quickly pick up new words and games, which makes teaching at kindergarten one of the most rewarding experiences in education.
- We are seeking fun, energetic and enthusiastic graduates to join our teaching team in 2020.
- Over the last 17 years we have created a program that is truly teacher focused. We focus on making sure that each and every teacher in our program has the experience they are seeking.
- Whether you are seeking a gap year adventure, international experience, Chinese language immersion or a chance to make a life of your own in an exciting and fast changing metropolis we have the experience and the determination to make sure you achieve your success.
- Kindergarten teaching is extremely rewarding and fun, you will lead young students in short classes to help them enjoy and learn English.
- You will play games, sing songs, teach and have fun, then get to enjoy a long break in the middle of your workday, before rounding out your day with more fun-filled activities.
- All training, support and mentoring provided.
- We can even help you with course materials until you are ready to create your own fun and engaging classes.
- Apply now and discuss what you want from the experience with our team.
- We can craft and bespoke package best suited to your interests and goals.
Full package details
Contract – 10-month renewable
- 10-month fixed term, all public holidays paid.
- 25-30 hours a week, Mon. to Fri., with classes scheduled between 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Endless travel opportunities during school holidays
Salary – full salary
- Monthly salary of 7,000 – 11,000 RMB (after tax).
- Additional employment opportunities exist so as to supplement your base salary.
- Cost of living is really low, save for travel or a home deposit…
Legal - official Z Visa (SAFEA authorized)
- Full legal living and working documentation.
- Full Application service and support, help and advice.
- 17+ years of experience and success – no drama
Support – dedicated support team
- 100+ CISP teachers currently teaching in China.
- Training, professional guidance, support and mentoring.
- Specialist bilingual team to organize and liaise anything you need at any time.
Living – apartment included
- Fully-furnished, full self contained apartment with all the basics you need.
- Clean, modern, self-contained apartment conveniently located close to work.
- Private or shared with another CISP teacher, whichever you prefer.
Travel – airfares reimbursed
- Airfares reimbursed upon completion of the contract term.
- Amazing travel opportunities and long holidays - Join our CISP Teachers Travel Club
- Airport pick-up and nice hotel when you arrive, we will be waiting at arrivals for you
Insurance – medical and accident
- Accident medical insurance provided.
- Full support from understanding bilingual staff medical appointments.
- Support and help, just call us anytime, and we will come help you
Community – join the team
- Sponsored trips and sports teams – men’s, women’s and mixed teams.
- Social events, Christmas party and festival bonuses.
- Enjoy wrap-around support then immerse yourself in the CISP community.
What we are looking for
- No previous teaching experience necessary
- We provide you with a free 120-Hour TEFL course and specialists training and support when you arrive.
- No Chinese language skills necessary
- We provide free classes taught by bilingual teachers, as well as total support and advice when you arrive.
- No previous work experience necessary, though if you have worked in retail and hospitality,
- teaching or even been a sports coach, these are really transferable skills.
- Bachelors degree or higher, in any major.
- No criminal record
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Even if you just want to discuss your options or get a feel for the experience,
Click Apply to start the conversation.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment