- We are looking for adventurous and globally-minded graduates to join our teaching team in 2020.
- Over the last 17 years China International Schools Program (CISP) has created a program that is truly teacher focused.
- We focus on making sure that each and every teacher in our program has the experience they are seeking.
- Whether you are seeking a gap year adventure, international experience, Chinese language immersion or a chance to make a life of your own in an exciting and fast changing metropolis we have the experience and the determination to make sure you achieve your success.
- We are looking for gradates to be trained and work as English teachers in our partner schools across central China.
- All training, support and mentoring provided.
- Positions are open at primary, middle and high school level.
- Talk it over with our team to find out which position might suit your goals and interests best.
- Apply now and discuss what you want from the experience with our team, so that we can craft and bespoke package that suits your interests and ambitions.
Full package details
Contract – 10-month renewable
- 10-month fixed term, all public holidays paid.
- 20-25 hours a week, Mon. to Fri., classes are scheduled between 8:30am - 5:30pm.
- Endless travel opportunities during school holidays
Salary – full salary
- Monthly salary of 7,000 – 11,000 RMB (after tax).
- Want more? Earn more. Additional employment options available to supplement your base salary.
- Save for travel or a home deposit… benefit from a really low cost of living and a high level in country salary level.
Legal – official Z Visa (SAFEA authorized)
- Full legal living & working documentation, we don’t muck about with visas.
- Application service and support, help and advice.
- 17+ years of success – no risk, no drama!
Support – dedicated support team
- 100+ CISP teachers currently teaching in China.
- Training, professional guidance, support and mentoring.
- Specialist bilingual team to organize and liaise anything you need.
Living – apartment included
- Fully-furnished apartment with all the basics you need.
- Clean, modern, self-contained apartment conveniently located close to work.
- Private or shared with another CISP teacher, whichever you prefer.
Travel – airfares reimbursed
- Airfares reimbursed upon completion of the contract term.
- Amazing travel opportunities and long holidays - Join our CISP TeachersTravel Club
- Airport pick-up andnice hotel when you arrive, we will be waiting at arrivals for you.
Insurance – medical and accident
- Accident medical insurance provided.
- Full support for any hospital or medical visits.
- Support and help, just call us and we will come help you
Community – join the team
- Sponsored trips and sports teams – men’s, women’s and mixed teams.
- Social events, Christmas party and festival bonuses.
- Enjoy wrap-around support then immerse yourself in the CISP community.
What we are looking for
- No previous teaching experience necessary
- We provide you with a free 120-Hour TEFL course and specialists training and support when you arrive.
- No Chinese language skills necessary
- We provide free classes taught by bilingual teachers, as well as total support and advice when you arrive.
- No previous work experience necessary, though if you have worked in retail and hospitality, teaching or even been a sports coach, these are really transferable skills.
- Bachelors degree or higher, in any major.
- No criminal record
- UK/IRE Passport
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now, even if you just want to discuss your options or get a feel for the experience.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment