We are looking for a motivated marketing executive to join the team in our Wilmslow office, where we are proud of our positive all-inclusive culture but also our reputation for hosting the biggest and best company parties.
You will get experience of marketing and the chance to interact with all company departments whilst developing both professionally and personally.
- Support the development and implementation of client marketing campaigns, such as monthly newsletters and service updates
- Support the welcome communication to new clients, introducing them to the great services Citation has to offer!
- Liaise with internal teams to update client platforms with relevant marketing content
- Work with the fantastic and creative internal design and content team to create engaging and on-brand content for client marketing communications
- Support Citation’s online review profile by inviting clients to leave positive reviews on independent online review site Trustpilot.
- Analyse and report on the performance of the communication sent to clients
- Update client data in the internal customer relationship management system
What we want from you is your desire to progress in marketing, in a company where your marketing skills are just as important as your personality. If you’re looking for a placement where you can really make a difference, rather than being given photocopying and filing, don’t delay in applying.
Duration: one year.
What we are looking for
- Be passionate about marketing and customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a team player willing to adapt and get fully involved in the fast paced and fun environment of our fantastic marketing team!
- Work experience in a customer facing environment, and evidence that you put customers at the heart of what you do.
- Have good experience of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Please only apply if:
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate degree.
- You have the ability to take part in a placement sandwich year as part of your degree course.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Wilmslow|