During your six weeks at CityFibre, you’ll be responsible for owning a business improvement project or activity. As part of this, you’ll need to work collaboratively with different stakeholders to help introduce better ways of delivering world-class customer service. Your role will focus on delivering brilliant service “Right First Time” to our customers, no matter who they are or what support they need. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working for and with other business improvement specialists and supporting customer service change initiatives and business improvements
- Helping to drive a continuous improvement culture
- Managing both your own identified issues and that of the wider Customer Delivery team
- Providing root cause analysis and insight that creates programmes of improvement to deliver upon
- Assisting in carrying out improvements to our systems, services, process and procedures in a standard, governed manner
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead on and deliver a project within a specific division at CityFibre. You’ll get invaluable hands-on work experience, learning from our talented people whilst still adding real value to the business and helping us to transform communities across the UK.
Our summer placements start in July and are for six weeks over the university summer holidays.
What we are looking for
- You’ll be on track for a 2:1 in a business-related degree (or have received one if moving on to your master’s).
- To be successful in the role, you’ll need to be inquisitive, outgoing, determined and good at problem-solving.
- It is essential to have great organisational skills.
- You'll need excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Teams.
- Ideally, you should be able to demonstrate an interest in business and continuous improvement. Any knowledge of Salesforce would also be beneficial but is not essential.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Irlam · Irlam
- £20,000 pro rata
pro-rata across a six-week period.
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please note that we may need to close this advert early due to high volumes of applications, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27 May 2022