In your six weeks, you will work closely with the Field Data Management team to help develop and improve the team’s systems data, utilising your data analytics skills to investigate and update our system records. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing system data and producing reports
- Helping to manage our support Inboxes
- Supporting systems development
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead on and deliver a project within a specific division at CityFibre. You’ll get invaluable hands-on work experience, learning from our talented people whilst still adding real value to the business and helping us to transform communities across the UK.
Our summer placements start in July and are for six weeks over the university summer holidays.
What we are looking for
- You’ll be on track for a 2:1 in a data analytics, information systems or related degree (or have received one if moving onto your master’s).
- We are looking for an active problem solver.
- Forward-thinking is essential and you should be comfortable with challenging processes.
- You must have keen attention to detail and be able to demonstrate strong collaboration skills.
Accepted degree subjects
- information science and librarianship
- computer sciences and information technology
Additional job details
- £20,000 pro rata
pro-rata across a six-week period.
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please note that we may need to close this advert early due to high volumes of applications, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment