During your six weeks, you will be supporting one of our busiest teams. You can expect to help create and manage service improvement plans while providing excellent service. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Producing daily reports
- Creating a document library
- Assisting with case management
- Supporting resource planning function
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead on and deliver a project within a specific division at CityFibre. You’ll get invaluable hands-on work experience, learning from our talented people whilst still adding real value to the business and helping us to transform communities across the UK.
Our summer placements start in July and are for six weeks over the university summer holidays.
What we are looking for
- You’ll be on track for a 2:1 (or have received one if moving onto your Master’s).
- We are looking for someone who can produce high-quality reports, demonstrating strong administration skills as you do.
- You will need the ability to build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20,000 pro rata
pro-rata across a six-week period.
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please note that we may need to close this advert early due to high volumes of applications, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment