- The role is based in our audit and assurance department working as part of a team to deliver a full list of audit, accounting, taxation and advisory services across a varied client base.
- A comprehensive training scheme is offered involving full assistance towards professional qualifications and becoming a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW).
- Contract start date September 2019 but can be flexible.
- Role is available to a graduate or school leaver with a minimum of 120 UCAS points
- Graduate entry to have a minimum 2.1 degree
- Fully supported training package including paid study leave
- Grade A working environment
- Unlimited flexible working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Group personal pension plan
- Death in service policy
- Funded social events
- ICAEW level 7 apprenticeship based on a three or four year training contract
- Fully supported classroom based training programme with Kaplan Birmingham
- Fully integrated internal training programme
- Dedicated training partner
Additional job details
Graduate starting salary £19,000; school or college leaver competitive salary.
How to apply
If you are a talented graduate or A level school or college lever who is ambitious and wants to work as part of a close team environment please download our application form from the careers section of our website and email it to us via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment