The Product team is in charge of identifying, building, launching and maintaining a competitive network product portfolio to support sales and engage customers with the best connectivity solutions that fit their needs (including access to Public Clouds). We are looking for an associate that will help all Product Managers of the team (located in Europe and Asia) on various product marketing tasks: market research and analysis, product launches and go-to-market, coordination with marketing regarding campaigns and business reportings.
What the job involves
Delivering market analysis:
- Benchmarking and competitive information gathering
- Data analysis on Colt customer base and prospects
- Support on pricing definition
Launching new products on the market through all sales channels (direct, Wholesale, partners):
- Production of customer-facing documentation
- Organisation of sales training / webinars
Being the main Product contact with Marketing Department about product campaigns: support on the definition of the campaign and on the implementation.
Ensuring internal and external product awareness:
- Web site enrichment to be more business and content-oriented
- New content identification and production, depending on our differentiators and marketing needs
- Producing business reporting with Key Performance Indicators and making a first-level analysis
- Managing Content / collaterals (updates, maps, translations, Intranet…)
What we are looking for
- French language and advanced English language skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable to work within an international environment, with a chance to travel!
- Microsoft office skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Business-minded: an option/degree in a Business or Marketing area would be a “plus”
- Strong communication skills
Telecom or IT engineering / master of science degree with strong interest in telecommunication products.
Accepted degree subjects
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details