Our Graduate development programme offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain exposure to the MSK field whilst supporting you along the way with brilliant levels of training and support.
Commencing in September 2020, there are three distinct phases to your structured 12-month development journey, combining theory with practice-based learning. You will receive mentoring from your clinical buddy from day one where you will initially shadow and then partner in patient interactions whilst developing your knowledge through structured workshops delivered by our clinical experts and leaders. These centre around the programme objectives of clinical reasoning in line with our clinical philosophy, red flags and safety and communication skills. By week four you should progress to lead your own clinical caseload, all whilst having the support of your buddy with scheduled weekly time to review and continue learning.
After three months, you will transition on to a more accelerated development programme consisting of over 70 hours of teaching sessions within your paid working week. In a workshop environment the programme is evidence based, people centred and practical in nature making the MSK learning experience accessible and less confusing.
At the end of your development programme, you’ll be proud to say that you completed a market-leading MSK development programme, within an organisation where 80% of us say that it’s a great place to work. And with a career ahead of you at Connect that continues to challenge, stimulate and reward.
Benefits of working for Connect
- up to 30 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- option to buy additional annual leave
- an additional day off for your birthday
- online discounts portal
- employer pension contributions
- salary sacrifice schemes
- an employee assistance programme
- performance related pay rewards
- team building/away days
- reimbursement of HCPC and CSP membership fees for clinicians
Have we caught your interest? To apply, click Apply button.
What we are looking for
- Driven and inquisitive clinicians with a keen desire to develop and provide evidence-based quality care to our patients.
- Individuals who have an unwavering passion for delivering patient-centred interactions and making a positive impact on people’s lives.
- The kind of graduate whose desire to learn and change knows no bounds – and who’ll do anything to pioneer what we’re doing within MSK.
- Desire to turn new ways of thinking into everyday patient care
- Achieved or be on-track for a 2:2 or above in your physiotherapy BSc (or equivalent) degree.
- A Masters student, you should have completed or be on track to successfully complete your MSc in physiotherapy by September 2020.
Accepted degree subjects
- health sciences
Additional job details
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Milton Keynes
- South Shields
increasing to £23,000 after 12 months
How to apply
We may need to close this advert early due to high volumes of applications, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment