You will join a team responsible for many projects but will work independently and focus your attention on the Reseller Metrics (RM) reports production.
Main tasks and accountabilities:
- Manage monthly production and delivery (QlikView, N-printed Excel and QlikSense reports).
- Complete thorough QC before reports are delivered to partners/clients.
- Follow-up on any RM related client, partner or internal enquiries.
- Help with ad-hoc RM report production such as creating new demo reports, creating historical report, extracting data only using sql etc.
- Create relevant documentation and methodologies and update existing ones as and when required.
- Support RM product manager.
- Gather and understand the project requirements.
- Report any recurring issues to Development team and MIT team leader.
- Involvement in a broad range of tangential projects which may be integrated with or benefit the RM service.
- Provide production training when necessary.
What we are looking for
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Basic Qlik Sense skills a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills (formulas, vlookup, pivot table…)
- Enjoy working in a team
- Willingness to accept challenges and to learn
- Ability and desire to work with complex, integrated solution
- Good problem solving skills with attention to details.
- “Think outside the box” & “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation
Educated to college or degree level preferably with a technical bias.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2020