This is a remote working role, applications from anywhere in the world are welcome.
- Development team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual in the role of Web Developer.
- Responsibilities include working closely with a team of developers, supporting, maintaining and developing application solutions.
Main tasks and accountabilities
- Develops In-hoouse web applications, maintaining and enhancing ongoing application projects
- Adhere to team standards for processes and documentation
- Troubleshoot and conduct thorough analysis and diagnosis of problems
What we are looking for
- Good understanding of databases, including data modelling, relationships and SQL queries
- Libraries: JQUERY and its plugins is a plus;HTML/DOM manipulation; CSS manipulation; HTML event methods; effects and animations; AJAX; Bootstrap is a plus; PEG expression parser (java, js) is a plus; knowledge of UI and UX best practices
- Programming skills: structured object oriented / aspect oriented / functional / declarative programming / Web Services
- IDEs: Eclipse is a plus
- Frameworks - knowledge of spring framework
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- “Think outside the box” and “can do” attitude
- Good written and communication skills
Computer science degree or related
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Putney · *This is a remote working role, applications from anywhere in the world are welcome.
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2020