Due to school demand, we now require another active, outgoing and enthusiastic person to deliver this work, travelling to schools throughout the regions.
This is an active role involving the carrying of lightweight equipment.
The post will be based across Gloucestershire County, and is predominantly school based.
Hours: Three days (21 hours) Term-time only, days flexible, possibility of extended hours.
The salary is pro rata (term time only).
What we are looking for
- primary-age teaching qualifications/experience, knowledge and proven skills in wellbeing and PSHE education
- the confidence and ability to work closely with teachers (as well as children) to ensure they fully embed our work within their wider provision
- the ability and willingness to work independently, traveling to schools throughout the region at the times necessary, during term time
- the ability and willingness to undertake 3 months’ induction training, facilitated by Coram Life Education and ongoing periodic training outside own region
- an awareness of and commitment to equal opportunities principles and practice
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Interview date and venue: Monday, 14 January 2019 in Stroud area.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 03/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 03/01/2019
Additional job details