Based in the Client Services Department the role is to aim to generate high quality, qualified leads for market appraisals in both sales and lettings and to cross-sells all Hamptons` products/services to applicants and vendors/landlords alike.
This role would be suitable for someone looking for their first role within a large established estate agency business as it services all departments within the company. Equally, it would suit someone with industry experience, looking for a different kind of sales challenge.
What we are looking for
Either way we would like to see candidates with the following:
- Prior business development/relationship building experience is essential, preferably within a property or financial services environment
- Highly organised and structured approach
- Self directing and self-motivated
- Credible with natural authority
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer-focused - commitment to maintaining excellent customer service standards at all times
- Team player with can do attitude
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Good working knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Databases
- Proactive with good time management abilities
- Excellent proficiency in English and numeracy
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Aldgate · London|