If you`re a confident communicator with a passion for great customer service - then why not join the ever growing team at one of Countrywide`s thriving contact centres in Annesley?
We serve our customers in multiple locations across more than 50 brands. We have unparalleled coverage of the UK property market, and we are uniquely placed to support our customers across the residential and commercial property markets.
We`re on the lookout for enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to come aboard who share the same passion for customer service as we do. Working in a large vibrant centre, you could be joining a team supporting our branches or one of our many specialist teams. With plenty of opportunity to move around teams as you progress.
We will be relying on you to immerse yourself into our brand and help us maintain our reputation. Our training and supportive colleagues will equip you with all of the tools and knowledge you`ll need. Coupled with your pride for putting customer`s needs at the heart of everything you do, you`ll be fully equipped to embark upon a prosperous career with us.
Receive award winning benefits
Our benefits are tailored to save you money, some of these include:
- Discounted cinema tickets
- O2 loyalty scheme
- Home moving / selling discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme - and many more
Our team are a close-knit bunch, where there`s a great social committee with plenty of exciting team events lined up for this year! The team are passionate about charity events, team competitions, get-togethers and incentives. Our purpose built contact centre site is located just a few minutes from Junction 27 on the M1 and offers free parking and nearby bus stops.
What we are looking for
You will be delivering first class customer service by:
- Demonstrating your passion for working with people, by taking ownership of customer`s queries and see them through to a positive resolution
- Applying your knowledge to support our customers in an efficient and engaging way, so you`ll need an excellent telephone manner
- Establishing and building strong relationships with our customers and colleagues; developing and honing those amazing customer service skills we`re sure you already have. Being a team player. Confidently engaging and participating in team meetings and training which will ultimately support our customers
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Annesley · Nottinghamshire|