Our Chelsea officeare looking to recruit for an organised, motivated and passionate individual for the role of Lettings Administrator. As a successful candidate, you will be offered great experiences and career opportunities and working as part of an energetic, friendly and dynamic team.
Our people are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through our fantastic coaching, can excel in our exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Provide administration of legal documentation for letting tenancies
- Providing administration support to the sales and lettings teams (negotiators and managers)
- Co-ordination of appointments for the team
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team
- Offering support to other offices within the network as and when required
- Marketing, to include advertising and social media
- Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and career opportunities
- Award winning training
- Company benefits and extras
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive, pro-active and flexible approach
- Well presented
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous administration experience required, ideally within the property industry
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
If you are looking to join a market leading property company with different opportunities and rewards then please do not hesitate to apply.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Kensington and Chelsea|