Our people are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through our fantastic coaching, can excel in our exceptional culture and build a career.
We are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join our Richmond office. The successful candidate will need to be outgoing, enthusiastic and hardworking in order to have what it takes to progress and succeed in a leading property company.
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising and carrying out viewings
- Maintain regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the landlord`s instructions
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors
- Work closely with the manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them
- Company car or car allowance
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Continued opportunities for career progression
- Award winning training
- Fantastic company culture
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a market leading international property company who will offer and support different career opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Previous experience within a negotiator role or in a sales environment, an advantage but not essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Richmond upon Thames|