Greene & Co. is now looking for a Property Manager to join the team in our Property Management team.
Greene & Co. is an award winning estate agency offering services across sales, lettings, new homes, residential development and investments with multiple offices across North West, North and The City of London.
The ethos at the heart of Greene & Co. is to deliver an outstanding and unrivalled personal service to our clients.
Our people are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through our fantastic coaching, can excel in our exceptional culture and build a career.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build relationships with landlords and tenants
- Manage routine maintenance issues
- Ensure all contractor invoices and utilities are paid promptly
- Protect your landlord`s asset by recommending works to maintain and add value
- Be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy
- Liaise with local branches and coordinate pre-tenancy works as required
- Negotiate end of tenancy deposit releases
- Ensure safety compliance and housing legislation is adhered to at all times
- Commission structure
- Career progression and career opportunities
- Award winning training
- Company benefits and extras
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate Microsoft Office ability
- Previous experience in a similar position or administration role is preferred
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Kensal Rise|