Since 2009 CPL Online have been at the forefront of online engagement tools for the hospitality sector. CPL Online’s products and services help to develop and engage staff within our clients’ businesses; with overall responsibility for the project management of all briefs and deliverables, the Client Manager plays a key role in shaping the education and engagement delivery to major food, drink and retail businesses.
CPL Online’s Client Managers build and maintain great client relationships by providing best in class customer service, insight and deliverables, and in doing so is integral to identifying and creating further opportunities to broaden client stakeholder engagement & CPL Online’s revenue prospects. Always living and working within CPL Online’s culture & core values.
- Oversee the delivery of all work and deliveries for the client, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard and on time.
- Review project plans, providing feedback and advice for enhancements where necessary
- Set regular milestones for project review, ensuring all work is completed to a high quality and in a timely manner
- Conduct final review of key presentations, dashboards and product builds, applying advanced understanding (of client and market) to ensure all work provides the client with agreed, accurate and relevant output
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Responsible for weekly delivery of client WIP reports
- Ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Work with team to ensure contract renewals are signed and agreed two months in advance of contract expiry
- Support production of yearly account plans for each client, identifying new opportunities and strategies for growth
- Ensure all pre (agenda) and post (minutes) meeting documentation is shared in a timely manner to maximise the time of the meeting
- Maintain network of stakeholders across client businesses, building & maintaining strong peer to peer relationships through regular on-site visits and face to face meetings
- Work with SCM to drive revenue generation and sales pipeline to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets
- Talk confidently and support CPL Online’s complete service offering, and promote USPs of CPL Online services vs competitor alternatives
- Prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations (where required)
- Gain regular client feedback on all aspects of service, feeding back to SCM in order to inform CPL Online’s ongoing client strategy
- Investigate and solve any client problems, complaints or data queries
- Maintain CRM with all relevant customer data and RAG updates
- Maintain a clear and consistent record of client set up rules on shared drive
- Work alongside support team to understand any issues reported and how they affect your clients
- Record key conversations and email chains in CRM
- Monitor usage of all products and services to ensure tools are being used effectively
- Draw on CPL Online, and broader CGA Group services of client business to advise client on how to achieve their goals in the most effective manner
- Attend client meetings and events across the UK
- Organise team resource to ensure milestones are hit
- Plan and manage multiple work streams or client demands, providing regular progress updates on all deliveries to SCM
- Manage up effectively, providing regular progress reports and involving SCM in key issues and seeking out SCM expertise where necessary
What we are looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated and available to start immediately
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language skills
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
- Shows initiative, innovation and a strong desire to improve own self and business
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Value people and the benefit of teamwork – care for the team & consider needs of all
- Deadline and quality driven with high personal standards - wow with every delivery
- Our core values are important to everyday life at CPL
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Online and successful candidates will be:
- Dynamic: Progressive. Versatile. Forward-thinking.
- Approachable: Friendly. Loyal. Professional.
- Creative: Imaginative. Explorer.
- Reliable: Trusted. Smart. Sound.
- Expert: Knowledgeable. Geeky.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
Plus: 23 days' holiday plus statutory, Standard Life Pension, Health Care Plan, free parking and an excellent working environment with additional staff perks/benefits
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your C.V. via our Applicant Tracking System.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment