We have an excellent career opportunity for a high potential, highly motivated and committed new or recent graduate to join our international team focused on improving business systems and processes throughout our global portfolio of businesses.
The successful candidate will join our highly experienced global IT Team which is partnering with Crane business leaders, operational teams and technical teams at several locations to develop and execute our multi-year vision for our global supply chain and manufacturing-related IT initiatives across the division.
What we are looking for
- Must be willing to travel to domestic/international Crane or customer locations, with up to 50% travel at peak-times
- Must be authorised to work in the UK
Ideally, candidates will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering or information technology
- Have a desire to pursue their career in business management and develop their expertise in business process improvement
- Have some knowledge/experience of business systems and IT technology and its implementation in a business environment
- Experience and appreciation of collaborative working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- mechanical engineering
- computer sciences and IT
- engineering management
Additional job details
plus10% bonus, contributory pension scheme matched to 7%; life assurance
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25 June 2019