We are seeking a high potential business graduate to join our Global Team as Supply Chain Analyst with responsibility for collecting, aggregating, analyzing, and archiving supply chain data for supporting business-wide supply chain initiatives. These activities include but are not limited to spend analysis and management, vendor negotiations, cost-benefit analysis, commodity analysis, supplier performance management, corporate reporting, and other ad-hoc department analysis. The successful candidate must have the potential to make a significant contribution to the improvement of the business and to progress to more senior roles within the organisation.
Starting: As soon as possible in 2020, but subject to negotiation and agreement with the successful candidate.
What we are looking for
- Excellent analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective, fact based decisions. Includes a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform and produce results in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects to completion to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of /expertise in data mining and statistical review, forecasting and trend analysis, process reengineering, supply chain metrics, supplier scorecards, and financial cost benefit analyses is preferred
- Knowledge of the supply chain function including Purchasing, Supplier Development, and Cost Management
- Willingness to travel 25%
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
Annual 10% performance related bonus; Contributory DC pension scheme with matched contributions up to 7% of basic salary (includes life assurance cover); relocation assistance if required
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please send your cv and covering letter setting out how you meet the candidate requirements to Peter Nicholas, HR Manager via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 January 2020