Join us on one of our life-changing one, two or three month international internships in Vietnam's vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. It is one of the fastest growing economies amongst ASEAN countries. Being the central economic and business hub of Vietnam, it has attracted significant foreign investors' attention.
CRCC Asia provides internship programs across 18 key career fields. During our application process, you will be given the option to select your top three internship program career field choices according to your experiences, skills, interests and future goals.
You will be assigned an English-speaking supervisor to guide you through your whole internship (Vietnamese language skills are not a requirement for this program). You will also be assigned a variety of tasks and project-based assignments.
All of our International Internship Programs include the following:
- Guaranteed internship with an English-speaking supervisor
- Visa processing, fees, and support
- Private, fully-furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup on arrival with induction day and welcome banquet
- Welcome pack on arrival (SIM and travel card included)
- First day company drop off
- Cultural events, community outreach and business seminars
- 24/7 support from on-the-ground staff
- Career Bridge, our Professional Development Hub, and Exclusive Alumni Network
You will be placed in workplaces ranging from small start-ups to large Fortune 500 companies, completing project-based assignments.
CRCC Asia works with over 1,000 host companies in Asia across a diverse range of industries. Our top sectors in HCMC include the following:
- Legal (we have on-boarded half of the top 10 legal firms in Vietnam)
- Computer science and IT
- International development, NGOs, charities
- Entrepreneurship and start-up
20% of our interns receive full-time job offers from their host companies.
82% of graduates who worked or studied abroad for one-four weeks are in a graduate job within six months.
My experience with CRCC Asia has been really great! They paved the way for me to get an internship at an international law firm in Vietnam, which happened to be one of the top law firms! My internship consisted of an intense workload – from drafting legal documents to searching laws regarding the clients’ situation. The most exciting part was being a part of the legal team who was advising a Government-owned company! I get to explore first-hand how a commercial law firm operates and what is involved in their day-to-day operations. Despite the fact that the area of practice was new to me, my colleagues were very helpful in guiding me to get a grasp of everything.
I am hoping that by the time I finish my LLB course, I would step my foot directly into the job market.
Maria Victoria Lazaro Atienza, SOAS Universitry of London, Legal, Ho Chi Minh City
What we are looking for
- All applicants must be highly motivated and have completed or are currently enrolled in a degree program.
- We are also looking for you to exhibit a strong academic record and an interest in foreign travel and culture.
- Fluent English is essential; if you speak another language and would like to practice your language skills, we can find you a company where this may be possible.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2023