Join us on one of our life-changing 1, 2 or 3 month international internships in Osaka. It is located next to Kyoto, southwest of Tokyo. It is known as ‘Japan’s kitchen’ for being the birthplace of some of the nation’s famous dishes. It is known for its outgoing and talkative locals.
CRCC Asia provides internship programs across 18 key career fields in both locations in Japan. During our application process, you will be given the option to select your top three internship program career field choices and the potential cities you wish to intern in.
You will be assigned an English-speaking supervisor to guide you through your whole internship (Japanese language skills are not a requirement for this program). You will also be assigned a variety of tasks and project-based assignments.
All of our International Internship Programs include the following:
- Guaranteed internship with an English-speaking supervisor
- Visa processing, fees, and support
- Private, fully-furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup on arrival with induction day and welcome banquet
- Welcome pack on arrival (SIM and travel card included)
- First day company drop off
- Cultural events, community outreach and business seminars
- 24/7 support from on-the-ground staff
- Career Bridge, our Professional Development Hub, and Exclusive Alumni Network
Osaka Prefecture is the geographical and economic center of the Kansai region. It provides an ideal location for international companies seeking to invest with experienced local partners. Our top sectors in Osaka include the following:
- Computer science
- Entrepreneurship an startup
- Green technology
20% of our interns receive full-time job offers from their host companies.
82% of graduates who worked or studied abroad for one-four weeks are in a graduate job within six months.
My experience was beneficial in many ways. The best part was probably my internship placement. I had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and was able to learn a lot more than if I had interned in my home country.
I also love the country I chose, so CRCC Asia was such a great help in giving me the chance to have a great experience in Japan.
Richard Tanner Goodwin, Utah Valley University, NGOs, Charities & Not for Profit, Japan
What we are looking for
- All applicants must be highly motivated and have completed or are currently enrolled in a degree program.
- We are also looking for you to exhibit a strong academic record and an interest in foreign travel and culture.
- Fluent English is essential; if you speak another language and would like to practice your language skills, we can find you a company where this may be possible.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2023