We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our 2021 European Graduate Intake. Our Digital Development Programme, aimed at graduates looking to support Croda through our digital transformation, is a rotational scheme made up of three, nine-month placements. These may be based in the UK or at one of our European site locations. In this programme you will be involved in implementing innovative digital solutions at three stages of our business: Create (R&T), Make (Manufacturing and Supply Chain), Sell (Marketing and Sales). This is an exciting time to be part of the Croda Digital team, whether it’s transforming our innovation pipeline, enhancing our digital capabilities or serving our customers better through digital advancements, you have the opportunity to make a real difference from day one.
During the programme, you will receive on-the-job training and attend a five module residential training programme which focuses on developing your personal and business skills. This, together with a supportive mentoring scheme, buddy system and regular progress reviews with your manager, will ensure you have the opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills and experience which will help you on your way to achieving your career aspirations.
Croda offer a competitive graduate benefits package. This incorporates a starting salary of approximately £25,000, a defined benefit pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, access to share incentive plans plus a £3,000 relocation package to support relocating for placements.
What we are looking for
As a business, it’s really important to us that we find the best person for the job and that you have the best opportunity to succeed in the role. To help, we have outlined our expectations for the role and what core skills and experiences we require as well as what would make you an ideal fit. In turn, we hope this helps you evaluate if this is the right job for you.
- You will be an effective communicator and team player, capable of building effective working relationships
- Good planning and organisation skills, you must be capable of prioritising your own workload and adapting to the changing needs of the business and placement requirements
- You will be a proactive problem solver and an innovative thinker; able to address issues, contribute new ideas, solutions and ways of working to the team
- You must demonstrate a good level of self-awareness; capable of identifying your strengths and areas for further development, as well as seeing the value in giving and receiving feedback for yourself and others
- You will be passionate about technology and digital
- You will understand not only the positive transformational potential of digital technologies but the negative impacts of poorly-informed decisions or change programmes and how to avoid them
- You must have good English language skills; both written and verbal
- As this is a rotational scheme, you must be willing to relocate for your placements both in the UK or Europe
- Previous experience in implementing digital solutions, project management and tracking of solution success
- Previous experience of applying data analysis to address digital challenges as well as how to interpret that data to make informed decisions
- European language skills; in particular French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and German
You will have or are expected to achieve a 2:1 degree (upper second class or equivalent level outside of the UK) or above in a business, IT or a computer/data science related discipline. If already achieved, this must be within the last five years.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide · Europe
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete an additional application form plus online aptitude testing in the first instance and then if successful, they will be invited to an assessment event.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 November 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15 November 2020