We are looking for an Association of Accounting Technician (AAT) trainee to join our Business Solutions Group in Thames Valley.
As you train with us you will be given experience in accounting and tax work. This will enable you to work with you to work in the future on businesses from start-ups to around £5m turnover; preparing statutory and management accounts, corporation tax computations and generally making a difference by assisting clients with their day to day accounting and tax issues.
The successful applicant will be required to study for a professional qualification whilst working in this role. Applicants need to be numerate and articulate and willing to learn. The successful candidate will be offered AAT training and following qualification as an AAT, will continue on to study for their chartered accountancy exams. Study is on paid leave and tuition costs are covered by the firm.
- The right candidate will have a desire to forge a career in accountancy and study for their AAT qualifications.
- A full UK driving license preferred, as visits to clients and other offices will be required as you progress with your training.
- BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade 5 or above in maths and English Language.
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment