If your chosen area is in Tax, your route of study with be the CTA route to becoming a fully-fledged Chartered Tax Advisor
You will have unparalleled exposure to various areas within tax to ensure you are training to the highest level and achieve a well-rounded skillset. These areas include:
- Corporate Tax
- Professional Practice and Private clients
- Employee Advisory
Your route of study with be a succession of gaining the ATT Qualification and then the CTA route to becoming a fully-fledged Chartered Tax Advisor
- ATT Modules: Law, Professional Ethics
- ATT Exams: Business Tax & Accounting Principles and Corporate Taxation
- CTA Awareness paper
- CTA Advisory Paper 1
- CTA Advisory Paper 2
- CTA Application & Interaction
Our minimum requirements
- An expected or achieved 2:2 or equivalent.
- BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade 5 or above in maths and English language
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment