You will join a team building compelling software products that customers enjoy using, in an attractive working environment where design and development skills and job satisfaction are taken seriously.
Working with a team of highly talented and committed software professionals, you will quickly have the responsibility to make visible and valuable contributions to our products. We keep management and bureaucracy to a minimum and provide early responsibility to make your work rewarding. You have the opportunity to be involved with all aspects of software development, and you may gravitate towards those aspects that you enjoy and are good at.
In an informal but well-managed environment, you will have the opportunity to design, implement and tune high level languages, compilers, networking software, database connections and the user experience so that our flagship product, Cyberquery, is the product of choice for Business Intelligence.
What we are looking for
- A proven ability in problem solving.
- A real interest in software technology.
- The ability to quickly identify and implement first rate solutions.
- Solid coding and debugging experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- A 1st or 2.1 in computer science, maths, or a related subject.
- Good maths and science A-levels (A’s and B’s).
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
£3,000 welcome bonus. Company health care scheme. Workplace pension.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment