If working across borders and time zones excites you and you see yourself growing in the global shipping, logistics and supply chain industry then you are looking into your future, which starts with the Go with Maersk International Graduate Programme.
Go with Maersk graduate programme is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilise our position as an integrated transport and logistics company, the two-year programme will build the skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
As a graduate candidate you will be part of our four year international graduate programme based at various locations within the UK and internationally.
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Visit the Go With Maersk website for more information.
The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, a Fortune 500 company, worldwide conglomerate, operating in some 130 countries, having a workforce of some 108,000 employees is an additional benefit of joining the programme.
Maersk Group combines logistics-related activies into a new Transport and Logistics unit, Damco is one of the five pillars of the unit and is one of the world's leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, Damco has been offering a broad range of transportation and logistics solutions to customers all over the world, and has over 11,00 colleagues in 300 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America.
Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group.
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master’s level education in business or other relevant discipline with a demonstrable work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Flexible team player, networker, and collaborator with an ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel.
- Professional personalities with realistic goals and good communication skills
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
** Applicants must satisfy the following criteria **
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Have the legal entitlement to live and work in the UK for the duration of the programme. (We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role)
- Have completed a Master's level education
- Have demonstrable work experience, including but not limited to a full time job before or after your Bachelor’s Degree, a part time study-relevant position, or internship while studying. International experience is an advantage.
Go with Maersk is a global programme and any interested candidate are able to reach out to their local offices for more information.
Candidates who do not meet the above eligibility requirements will be automatically rejected.
Accepted degree subjects
Competitive pension scheme, BUPA, dental plan, 25 days paid holiday
East of England · Felixstowe · London
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
All applications including cover letter, cv and where relevant copy of relevant visa or documents to be submitted online
Any questions please email Claire Ivimy.
Closing date: 30/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/03/2018