Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy? Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined individuals to join our team to help energise Symbol stores and sky-rocket the sales of some of the UK’s leading brands: Red Bull & Danone Waters, who, in 2018 already have a combined year to date sales value of £531m. There is plenty of opportunity to impress these clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Striker on our DWRB Impulse team.
As a Striker, you will be responsible for:
- Calling upon Symbol and Independent Impulse stores within your territory you will be the face of the brands, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers
- This is a real territory management role visiting over 300 Symbol stores each quarter to drive distribution, availability and visibility of each brands core range. You will use your entrepreneurial spirit to manage and drive the success of your own area and achieve targets
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring all stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introducing promotions
- Working toward and achieving quarterly targets set
Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting.
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today.
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
For any roles please contact us or ring 01189 271066.
We can advise of current available positions and give you more information if you have any queries.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Additional location information||and surrounding areas|
plus company car and exciting benefits