DataGuidance, the market-leading, data privacy SaaS platform, is hiring a Customer Care Executive, to support its global expansion.
This is your chance to join a fast-growing B2B Relationship Management team, with a global client-base, cutting-edge products and big ambitions.
DataGuidance offers fantastic opportunities for intelligent, driven people who want to grow their careers quickly, to become respected business partners of the biggest organisations in the world.
- Opportunities for international travel
- Merit-based compensation system
- The chance to contribute to the growth of a data-orientated business
- Creating positive, mutually-beneficial relationships with privacy professionals worldwide
- Booking meetings with leaders in the data privacy community
- Identifying possible growth areas in current client base
- Assist customer needs throughout subscription
- Supporting management of accounts
With exceptional support and training, you will be:
- Arranging and attending meetings with decision-makers at multinational organisations
- Traveling to conferences and meetings, both in the UK and worldwide
- Exceeding expectations and striving to improve
What we are looking for
- Target-driven, confident
- Great with people, friendly, someone that enjoys making new contacts
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Idea driven and ambitious
An interest in data, technology and the world economy, plus an ability to cite recent developments in data privacy (e.g. recent data breaches, GDPR, Privacy Shield), would be an advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Apply today – Send a CV and a short cover letter (half – one page) via the Apply button. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details