We are looking to attract enthusiastic and passionate trainees who want to join one of our primary academies in Northampton to begin their career journey as an NQT - in a supportive environment with an organisation that is committed to the development of their teachers.
Our Academy is part of the David Ross Education Trust, a network of 34 unique and diverse academies is committed to becoming the top performing multi-academy trust (MAT) in the country. We pride ourselves on our academic rigour, driven by talented, dedicated and inspiring teachers who help our students to fulfil their true potential.
In return we can offer:
- A supportive, structured NQT induction programme
- The opportunity to work with our amazing pupils
- A chance to work alongside a team of friendly, supportive and highly skilled staff
- A warm and welcoming working environment with a positive and caring ethos
- A successful, forward thinking school with an exciting future
- An excellent provision for your professional development.
- Career pathways into leadership in the trust and internal promotions
The Trust is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
What we are looking for
- Show energy, enthusiasm and commitment to pursuing their career within the Trust
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Be reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Believe passionately about the potential for world-class education and will go that extra mile every day
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision
- Enjoy working with others and can inspire everyone within the team
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form.
Should you require any further information before submitting an application please email or contact HR on 01509 320148 (Option 3).
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 June 2019