We are looking to attract enthusiastic and passionate trainees who want to join the David Ross Education Trust to begin their career journey as an NQT - in a supportive environment with an organisation that is committed to the development of their teachers.
We would be delighted to hear from primary and secondary newly qualified teachers who are interested in joining our academies based in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and London.
In return we can offer:
- A supportive, structured NQT Induction Programme
- The opportunity to work with our amazing pupils
- A chance to work alongside a team of friendly, supportive and highly skilled staff
- A warm and welcoming working environment with a positive and caring ethos
- A successful, forward thinking school with an exciting future
- An excellent provision for your professional development.
- Career Pathways into Leadership in the Trust and internal promotions
What we are looking for
- Show energy, enthusiasm and commitment to pursuing their career within the Trust
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Be reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Believe passionately about the potential for world-class education and will go that extra mile every day
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision
- Enjoy working with others and can inspire everyone within the team
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We have vacancies across a wide range of subjects and locations and you will be able to specify your preferred locations as part of the application process.
Please complete and attach the preference form via the Apply button, indicating the geographical areas you are interested in applying for.
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form.
The Trust is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 January 2020